2000 Buick LeSabre Consumer Review: GM got it right with this one.

2000 Buick LeSabre - Consumer Review

Custom Sedan (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

GM got it right with this one.
By M B on

2000 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

This car used to be my mom's but was recently passed down to me for College - free of charge. Our lesabre has been excellent to our family, giving us little problems through the years and shows no sign of stopping anytime soon. The V6 engine is powerful enough to get us from a to b smoothly and effortlessly, but the gas mileage could be better. For people considering this car: go for it. ours is now over 10 years old and has 93k miles on it. I know it seems like a car the elderly drive, but you're getting your moneys worth. This car has depreciated in value a ton, but its not because of the quality.

My favorite feature about my Buick is the comfortable leather seats. I've taken really cozy naps snuggled up in the backseat, and while driving the seats are comfortable enough to keep you going the distance. Great speakers, steering wheel controls, large trunk, lots of leg room.

we've always had an issue with the windows. They've been fixed many times, yet still they slow or refuse to open. We can only control it through the drivers panel, even with the window locks off.