Used 2000 Buick LeSabre Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Buick Lesabre - Consumer Reviews

2000 Buick LeSabre

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:

EXCELENT RIDE
By Ricardo Jimenez

2000 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

So far I'm happy with the car, the only one issue is with the heater/AC, I change the thermostate, change the temperature switch and in winter it take much time to heat,and in the summer I get cool air out of one vent and warm air from other, but beside that, everything is fine

Favorite Features

ride, silence, interior design, 360 visibility

Suggested Improvements

the heater/AC

OMG this car is the BEST! 2
By TheUltimateAuthority

2000 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

UPDATE! See my original post 7/10/2002 My LeSabre now has 110,000 and it's 5 years later and I still have the same car. and it continues to perform! Great car!

Wow!
By glanceup

2000 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

I needed a luxurious and large car to haul real estate clients around in. This more than fit the bill. Extremely smooth, comfortable ride and incredible gas mileage for such a large car (28 hwy, 18 city).

Favorite Features

Quiet interior, comfortable seating, gas mileage, reliability. Never any problems.

Suggested Improvements

Really, really bland styling. Please GM, can't you do better?

Nothing but Problems
By Duane Wright

2000 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

Car has been a problemn since we bought it. It rides rough after 52000 miles. Problems to date: Airbag cable assy @7210 miles Spark plug coil assy @20610 miles Tie rod assy @ 27,684 miles Power window @36,085 miles EKG valve @ 41242 miles Rebuilt Transmission @ 51,977 miles It also has other electrical/indictor problems that I will not pay to have fixed. New some one else that had transmission rebuilt at less than 50,ooo miles. And they wonder why GM is in trouble. We will not buy another GM product. I did not want to buy this when we bought this but my wife did & she is convinced now never to buy another one. See why GM can not warranty the drive train for 70000 miles!!!

Favorite Features

Radio controls on the steering wheel. It does get decent fuel mileage and is probably on of the better engines on the market (3800).

Suggested Improvements

Confortron blows cold air on the drivers side window, have never figured out how to get warm air.

Love My Car
By Anna M

2000 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

I love my Buick. It has so many features that it is a pleasure to drive. I have had only a couple minor problems but they were fixed under the warranty. I'd buy it again in a minute.

Favorite Features

Rearview and driver side mirrors get green when lights behind you are bright. There are so many things I like about it that it will be hard to replace. I get good gas mileage also. Like 22.l around town.