2000 Buick LeSabre Consumer Reviews 3

2000 Buick LeSabre - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:
I love my LeSabre!!!
By llessure on 12/06/05 23:39 PM (PST)

2000 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

I bought my LeSabre with 38K miles on the odometer. I've put approximately 10000 miles on the car and I am more pleased with it than ever. It is the optimum blend of style, comfort, performance and economy. It doesn't bother me that every other car I see is a LeSabre. That only indicates that the majority of people are as smart as I am.

My car
By richard connor on 11/15/05 19:53 PM (PST)

2000 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

I have owned my Buick for four years and had no problems, the reliability has been excellent

My Big Bad Buick
By Family car on 03/22/05 22:53 PM (PST)

2000 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

I have had this car for 2 1/2 years and have not had any trouble with it. It is my first car since having a van for many years and thought it was a great switch for a family car. The back seat is comfortable and plenty of room. It makes you feel safe and comfortable for a good price. I have had some lemon cars before, but I lucked out with this Buick (and I bought it used).

2000 Buick LeSabre Limited
By nexcen on 12/19/04 19:43 PM (PST)

2000 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

One of the most reliable vehicles I have ever owned. Maintenance has been due to normal wear and tear, and no substantial maintenance to date.

Buick La Sabre Limited
By Al Louviere on 10/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

It has been an expceptionally reliable auto with few problems. Most problems occurred during the first two years of ownership. The interior is comfortable and easily accessible. The seat is sufficiently tall to allow my wife to have a comfortable drive. She also feels very safe while in Houston traffic. She suffers from a form of Arthritsis and the seats can be adusted to her comfort level. We will most likely purchase another La Sabre

Electric Windows
By Ron Dee on 06/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

My wife and I love the car for travelling, long distance and around town. The major flaw has been the high failure rate of the window's raise/lower assembly. In less than four years, all four windows have failed/broken at least twice and some three times. We have reached a point of being afraid of lowering any window for fear it won't raise. The most recent failure happened last week to my wife. She decided to try lowering the rear left window since the inside of the car was so hot from the desert sun. Bad move. Down once and it wouldn't raise. The little flip of the switch cost me $492 and change.

Go ahead, buy that Buick!!!
By Love that 3800 on 06/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

Being a former Chevy fan, I have learned to love Buicks since the purchase of my first, a Park Avenue, in 1997. Not having a large amount to spend I bought the car with 127,000 miles on it. The engines are amazing, just change the oil and enjoy the ride. Very reliable Buick :)

A Wonderful Automobile
By Ron Altwies on 02/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

My Buick was pre-driven by a Buick CEO. It had 5000 miles on it when I bought it. It was in perfect shape and still is. I have a very bad back condition having had 8 lumbar operations. When I drove this car for the first time, it was like riding on a cloud. I had to only drive the car less than 10 miles when I knew this was the car for me. I have had no problems with the car. It still rides like a dream. I will definitely buy another buy LeSabre. I love the controls on the steering wheel. It's sound system is terrific. I would recommend this car in a heartbeat.

Creaking Strut
By dispencer on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

Car was very comfortable with plenty of leg room but front seat on long all day trips was too soft. At 6,000 miles the front end creaked when car righted itself after a sharp turn. Dealership and Zone Office agreed that it made a noise but refused to correct it. I should have invoked lemon law but sold it soon thereafter. Now I have a DeVille - No more Buicks and this was the third LeSabre but all had rattles especially in the dash.

Nice car dad!
By efpardo on 01/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

Very nice car. Everyone I talk to says that the car is classy. All my motorhead contacts say that it's one of the most reliable cars avaialble on the planet