Member of the $1,000 Club!
By Iamnotabuicklover! on
1998 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan
The WORST car I have ever owned, even beating my first vehicle, the 1980 Chevy Silverado Big 10! Bought 2004 Repear costs $1,000.00 average break down every 6 months other than normal maintenance repairs! Replaced:Senors- Fuel Cap/Engine,Alternator,Serpentine Belts(4),Brake Light bulbs(5),Water Pump and Belt Pulleys/Assembly,plenumn failed, now at 114k cruise contrl will not work, AC/Blower is not blowing out the vents, paint and plastic on steering wheel is flaking off(chrome as well)I have not mentioned normal ownership costs and maintenance, and lastly the worst A V6 GETTING 19 MPG both hwy and in city! My V6 thinks it is a V8! I have had my last BUICK!!!!!!!
Favorite Features
I hate to admit, the ride is smooth, plenty of room, handles wind like a ice breaker-rock solid, not subject to crime who could afford to keep it running! Leather seats, auto headlights
Suggested Improvements
Stop making them! Copy Honda or Toyota production quality and standards, make the drive belt easy to replace since they last only 50K! Better MPG! Reduce repaire costs of parts and labor!!!