1998 Buick LeSabre Consumer Review: A great car for the money

1998 Buick LeSabre Sedan - Consumer Review

A great car for the money
By Terrific Automobile on

1998 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

I purchased this car from a BMW dealer who had taken it as a trade in for a new BMW from a older lady. When I purchased it, it only had 27,000 miles. It now has just under 90,000 miles and has never had a major problem. It gets fantastic mileage. On one road trop to Branson I average nearly 34 miles to the gallon. It uses regular unleaded and yet has great performance. It has sleek styling, great comfort, and the luxuary touches you would expect from a much more expensive make. I would recomend this car to anyone seeking a reliable car, at an affordable price, with good performance and great gas mileage. I would definitely buy another Le Sabre. No wonder they hold their value so well.

1. Great Gas Mileage on regular unleaded. 2. Comfortable solid ride and handling. 3. Sleek Styling and lots of luxury touches. 4. Powerful 6 cyl engine. 5. Inexpensive to maintain and nearly trouble free. 6. Holds it's value well and always in demand for a resale.

None that I can think of, but I'm sure "when better automobiles are built, Buick will build them". As for me, I'd still rather have a Buick.