Not the sharpest, but good to my wallet!
By JC on
1996 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan
I bought this car a few months back from a friend. It has 189,000 miles on it. I bought it with the intentions of putting a new motor in since this was neglected. 20,000+ on oil, 30,000+ on filter and 3 quarts over full!! I decided to drain the oil, give it an oil change and filter change, drive about 50 miles and redo it again. This car is great. 29 MPH on interstate and no check engine lights so far. I have to tell you, with that much neglect and the thing still gets great gas mileage and never fails to start...there is nothing that I can do to that engine that will harm it!
Favorite Features
Never cared for the look of the "grandpa" car. , I am 29 and never seen myself driving one. But with that kinda gas mileage and power, I know now why they are popular cars. I have back problems and a 200 mile trip in that car was great. Very comfortable and smooth ride. Very big trunk!!
Suggested Improvements
Rather noisy air pump for dynaride. Could be due to age and mileage. Glove Box is kinda small. Power steering fill is kinda hard to get to. But this is pretty much any post 1990 car. Other than that, this car is just...well..perfect!