1996 Buick LeSabre Consumer Review: 1996 Buick LeSabre Limited is

1996 Buick LeSabre - Consumer Review

Limited Sedan (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

1996 Buick LeSabre Limited is AWSOME!
By Gail Elsberry on

1996 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

My mother purchaced/ordered her 1997 NEW from factory & we all fell in love with it. From gas mileage to overall look, preformance & comfort, this car is the best of the best! My husband just purchased me a 1996 that we got from a private individual with only 85K actual miles. I love this car & the comfort & luxury level is unbeatable! The 30 mpg on highway is AWSOME with today's gas prices! I never thought I would like any vehicle as much as I like this one. My other car is an 89 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale. It too gets the awsome gas mileage of 27 mpg on highway, still ticking with 180K actual miles on the odomiter! Never a problem except replaced trans 4 years ago. GO GM! Thanks!

I love the comfort & ride. The overall apearance is wonderful. My idea of a "Granny Car" has been blown out of the water now! GM has outdone themselves with this year model. Ease of radio & air on the steering wheel is great! I'm totally sold! Comfort of seats cushions me in style!

NONE. Keep up the good work! If GM changed anything... change it back! My next vehicle will surely be the same as I have now!