1996 Buick LeSabre - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:
Immortal engine
By jjtoob on 09/14/14 00:13 AM (PDT)

1996 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

I bought mine from a friend when it had 180k miles, but sadly, it already had a lot of wear, so I can't be sure, but I think it was just driven really hard. I've had to replace many parts, including the radiator and transmission, but the engine just keeps on going. Unfortunately, it still has a few different leak problems that I don't feel like spending money to fix, so I'm driving it to the ground and getting another car.

Iron out -problems took five years
By D.G. on 05/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

After 105000 miles, we have solved most of the problems with our 96 Buick. The worst problem has been the suspension in the rear. The ride in the front seat is fine. But the rear seat bottoms out and is a very rough ride over the least little bump. I returned the car to the dealer with no solutions for the rear suspension. We also had to replace all the tires three times within five years because of the suspension. We were finally told to have the tires rotated every 6000 miles( by a tire dealer) to solve this problem. Also problems with the engine light.

Decent Practical Car
By Maxine on 07/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

Mine has 110000 miles,Traction control,GT Package,Which handles excellent.

LaSabre Lover
By Jim O'Brien on 04/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

I have 105,000 on my Buick now and wouldn't trade it for anything else. It's everything I want in an automobile.