1995 Buick LeSabre Consumer Review: Miss it.

1995 Buick LeSabre - Consumer Review

Custom Sedan (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Miss it.
By agastonguay13 on

1995 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

Was given my Lesabre third(fourth, fifth?) hand by my mother who wanted me to have a safe first car to take to college. It took me some time to get used to such a big car after learning on a Chevy Cavalier, but soon enough I loved it. Gas mileage wasn't terrible for such a big car and it was great in the snow. It had 155,000 miles on it when I hit a frost heave and tore out a coolant hose. Stupidly decided to try and drive it home. Made it, but the gaskets blew on the way there. Couldn't afford to fix it so I sold it (along with a would-be replacement that turned out to be junk) to another patron of my mechanic. He fixed it and I see it around town from time to time. Looking to buy another.

My favorite feature on this car was the front bench seat. It was so comfortable. Fully adjustable up, down, left, right, diagonal. Had room for six (including my large behind).

The only Improvement would be a stock cupholder. Had room for a loose one but I would've liked one built in.