Used 1995 Buick LeSabre Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Buick LeSabre Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:

Better then my 2000 Maxima
By bobbym

1995 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

I purchased my '95 LeSabre custom with 67,000 miles almost 2 yrs ago, now have 78000 miles on it. A great car. Runs great like a new car,and it's got quite a kick to it. It moves smooth, fast and easy. Even though my last car 2000 Maxima was a very good car, I honestly have to say...this LeSabre is an all around better car. I love it.

Ice cold AC

None

A great all round car
By Cameraman

1995 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

My wife and I bought our `95 Buick Last yeat and we think that this is a great car, It does everything right, great ride good handling (for a full size car), and I would recomend this car to anyone.

Powre seats, sound system control layout

The only thing that mifgt be improved is where the heating controls are they could be a tad higher

Buick LeSabre
By Frank

1995 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

The gas mileage is great 30 on the road. The ride is smooth and easy to handle. We have not had any trouble the auto

Leather seats, lots of leg room

'95 LeSabre Custom
By M

1995 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

Wonderful car! I bought my '95 LeSabre with 41,000 miles from Buick dealer that sold it originally. I have it serviced there for everything, too. Have 91,000 miles now. 30-34 MPG highway, 22-26 MPG city. Looks and drives like brand new. Only replaced water pump and power door lock relay. That's it! Comfortable, powerful, reliable, economical, safe, and roomy. Can't ask for anything more. The 3800 V6 is the best engine ever made.

Everything! This car is the greatest!

Absolutely none!

A pleasant old-school sedan
By dtm2005

1995 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

I bought the LeSabre because its fairly comfortable and reliable for a much more affordable price that used foreign-brand models. So far I've been pretty happy. The acceleration is adequate (tho probably not as good as more recent models). The cloth seats are soft but fairly supportive, though the interior design is a bit antiquated. Reliability has been with the only repairs being a throttle ($200) and water pump ($300), and new front brake pads. The styling may not be exciting, but its timeless and classy. (the 2005 model doesn't look too much different). The handling is below-average and parking in urban areas is not fun. Overall not bad for a decade-old Detroit dreadnought.

The seats are very comfortable and I like the design of the power controls on the door.

The transmission could shift a bit smoother and the brakes and handling are not up to modern standards. Buick added 35 hp for 1996 so that was clearly a good change.