1995 Buick LeSabre - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:
LeSabre Review
By hockettjunk on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

Trustworthy vehicle even with high miles.

Good Reliable Buick!
By Buick Bob on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

Bought the car for $5500 used in april of 2003, had 60000 miles on it.Interior & exterior in great shape. What a deal! I can't believe how well the original paint held up after these years, it looks new. The fit is better then even brand new cars. The ride is typical Buick , sofa on wheels.... This car is built like a tank!

Thanks Unk!
By Tim Stein on 09/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

I recently inherited my uncle's car. At first, I was a bit underwhelmed. I could still smell the smoke from Unk's pipe. The car was in incredible shape. Not even 38000 mile! I decided to drive it arround a bit before I sold it, and I was hooked! It rode great and the handling was better than I thought it would be. It was like new inside. I decided to take a long Sunday drive in it and was impressed at the performance of the engine and yet the very resonable mpg (28.6). Well, needless to say, I'm keeping it. It is no head turner, but it is a very comfortable ride and very roomy. Thanks again, Unk!

I Think It Was A Good Choice
By LeeRock on 08/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

WE NEEDED A RELIABLE CAR BETTER THAN A NEON AND STUMBLED UPON THIS '95 WITH 69000 ON IT. DRIVES LIKE A DREAM AND MECHANIC SAYS IT IS GM'S BEST ENGINE IN YEARS. SO FAR SO GOOD.

Not just for old people
By buick111000 on 07/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

It is just a great car, no problems and fast enough. It isnt the most luxurious car but it is nice for the money and can get you through traffic with absoutly no problems. I would recomend a buick to anyone like i said it isnt just for old people it gives a lot of car for the buck.

My personal experience
By Ampy on 01/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

This car is my 5th Buick LeSabre for the last 20 yrs. It always run like new, well maintained with regular oil changed & tune-up. The only thing I have replaced are the wiper blades.

Owner
By Dave Wessel on 11/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

We bought this car for my wife's use as she wante a larger vehicle for highway safty and security. Then we sold our other car when she retired and I have used it exclusively for several years. It runs great with few mechanical problems. I feel a little luxurious in it because that is the look, like it is an "uptown" look. We have taken many trips in it and it is great on the road. Our mechanics always tell us it is the best American made car. We agree.

built to last
By conman on 11/17/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

I've got 117K miles on it & it still sounds & rides like it's new...Great engine!

Car reliability?
By Rosy Petals on 10/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

The car has been reasonably good altho had problems with seat upholstery when brand new. It was fixed of course. At 42,000 miles My headlights all of the sudden went out.It was a part. It was out of warranty and I had to pay for itIn July 2002 while driving on an interstate at high speed my headlights went out. Tonight My I stopped at a red light and boom everyting just quit

Best damn car made today
By Bobo on 06/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

This fine automobile has comfort, style & class. It's quiet and smooth shifting. And has the power when you need it. Will ALWAYS buy Buick.