1995 Buick LeSabre - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:
Reliable Comfortable Ride
By crowbarcharlie on 03/29/13 21:04 PM (PDT)

1995 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

I acquired the '95 limited last year from my dad and at first I was skeptical about driving a 17 year old car with 125,000 miles. At 138,000 miles last week the brake lines, front wheel brake pads and rotors, and a stabilizer bar were replaced. In its lifetime there haven't been any big money issues. A water pump, spark plug wires/ plugs, and passenger climate control have been fixed. The fuel economy is decent. I have gotten 28+mpg on interstate trips with a fully packed car. I get ~16mpg with city only driving. It has been a reliable car for me.

Premium Motor Car
By somerton on 02/28/13 13:40 PM (PST)

1995 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

In 30 years driving, this is clearly one of the highest quality vehicles that I've owned or driven. We purchased it in 2003 with 110,000 miles and we've run it to 216,000 miles. It's regular use is inner-city Philadelphia driving but it tackled multiple trips to Chicago, Jamestown (western NY), Toronto, Boston, and Florida. Saw 29 mpg hwy on 35 psi tires. Repairs have been: All brake cylinders, calipers, master cylinder, and ABS unit, PCM, compressor, blower motor, temp control module, tie rods ends, motor mounts, wtr pmp, starter. When the math is done for all repairs, maintenance, and inspections, it comes to $.10/mile over 10 yrs. Not bad for a $2,500 investment up front!

Good Reliable Car
By The Seeker on 11/20/10 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

I bought this car and fell in love with it. It rides smooth and is good on gas. So far I've replaced the water pump and the brake cylinder seems to be next. I has 117k so I expect good thing in the near future. Peace and love.

I MIss my Car!
By Inez Osmus on 03/20/07 00:43 AM (PDT)

1995 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

It was totaled by roadrager and was injured in ribs and shoulder but my Mom was notinjured! Thatshows how good this car is. I was sitting up closer to steering wheel. I'm shorter than her. I was just learning to drive and she felt this car would be safest! I hope to find another Buick Le Sabre in mid 90's or maybe a Park Ave. It had gold leather and sure miss it as is best for my back! Don't care for bucket seats anymore, hurt the back way too much!

Old man
By nick on 10/22/06 05:18 AM (PDT)

1995 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

I'm still under 50, but my car gets me called "old man"! I bought the car 10 yrs old with 52k miles; I''m sure I can sell for teh same. Great value. Real interior comfort, favorite 3800 motor, all in a "snowplow"!

A great all round car
By Cameraman on 05/07/06 15:02 PM (PDT)

1995 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

My wife and I bought our `95 Buick Last yeat and we think that this is a great car, It does everything right, great ride good handling (for a full size car), and I would recomend this car to anyone.

Buick LeSabre
By Frank on 03/09/06 13:34 PM (PST)

1995 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

The gas mileage is great 30 on the road. The ride is smooth and easy to handle. We have not had any trouble the auto

My Buick
By Harry Sherman on 02/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

This is a very nice car but, I owned a 1993 Chevy S-10 and I miss it very much oh dear I am crying thank you for bringing back memories you monster

Good Reliable Buick!
By Buick Bob on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

Bought the car for $5500 used in april of 2003, had 60000 miles on it.Interior & exterior in great shape. What a deal! I can't believe how well the original paint held up after these years, it looks new. The fit is better then even brand new cars. The ride is typical Buick , sofa on wheels.... This car is built like a tank!

stu's buick
By stu on 04/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

Very dependable, No major repairs,Does use some oil but has since it was new,in 7.5 years only had to replace tires once has 95000 miles on it.Finish is as good as new.