1994 Buick LeSabre Consumer Review: I didn't think I'd like it, bu

1994 Buick LeSabre - Consumer Review

I didn't think I'd like it, but I do..
By sharla on

1994 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

I'm not a teenager...39. I have driven SUVs for 6 years, and liked them, but my dad spotted this Buick, and said that it was a "great deal". I had my reservations. I drove it...felt like I was navigating a fish tank, but I coudn't deny the smooth ride, and the sure handling. I couldn't find anything mechanically wrong with it-at all. I bought the car, partly due to my dads well known ability to find a deal, and partly to trim down my expenses. This car has turned out to be very reliable, and comfortable. My kids even say they like it...imagine! I'm glad now that I have it.

sleek design, roomy seating, freezing cold a/c, quick pick up, gas milage..19mpg has been my worst so far, and I have a heavy foot.

cup holders, and junk collection cubbies. Now I have to hold my coffee, and keep up with my clutter or it ends up on the seats and floor. Also, my car has the wiring for a trunk release, but no button! Doubt I'll spend the money on one, but have considered it.