Used 1994 Buick LeSabre Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Buick Lesabre - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:

Just Picked It Up
By Just Gettin By

1994 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

Hey, I just picked up the 94 Buick and I'm very impressed. I drove around the vehicle with two automotive engineers. They were shocked at how well the vehicle ride quality was and how quite it was. Overall, there were no noticable NVH issues and the fuel economy appears to be above expectations. The only complaint is the poor design of the center consel cup holder

Favorite Features

Great ride and very quiet. Other than a body style that is 14 years old the vehicle far exceeds our expectations

Suggested Improvements

Improve the cupholder

Love that old boat
By Carrie Anne

1994 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

I purchased this car has a "driver training car for my teenager, but she thinks it's an "old people" car and does not like it ! I love it. Drives like a big boat, quiet. Gas mileage is better than I expected. I have never had so many buttons to ajdust one seat. Love the traction control, great in our Michigan winters. All around great 2nd car.

Favorite Features

Love that seat. ABS works great

Suggested Improvements

Who suggested those plastic rings as cup holders? What a pathetic excuse for cup holders.

Survived a tornado
By fireman mike

1994 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

Purchased in March of '03 from a private party with 35,000 miles on it. It now has 65,000 on it. With a family of 5, we purchased this to run our errands and into school (live on a acreage) and to keep miles off our SUV. Having put over 30,000 miles on it in a year and a half, I would rate this car as very dependable and economical. Quiet ride with plenty of power for a 6 cyl. and a roomy interior with a good size trunk for groceries, etc. Nothing fancy on the inside. All the safety features and power options that make life simpler. Just recently the mode buttons of the HVAC system have begun to act erratic. This vehicle survived the May tornadoes, when my house did not!

Favorite Features

Ride, Fuel economy for a larger sedan, and interior/trunk space.

Suggested Improvements

A more worthy electrical system. More than four pre-sets on the radio!

Best Car I ever had
By TerryK

1994 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

Sure, the Lesabre may not be the coolest car or the sportiest, but it has never let me down. The ride is unbelievably comfortable, the seats in these older cars are much more comfortable than Buicks new seats. The 3800 engines are bulletproof, and is probaly the main reason I had went with this car, owning several other GM 3800's.

Favorite Features

The comfort and the dependability

Not to happy
By car guy

1994 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

Bought this car with 112000 moiles on it it was a one owner with all service records. But it has been nothing but trouble since i owned it first the crankshaft sencer went bad then the fuel pump 500 for that. paint is starting to go bad now there is engine problem with it and the dealer doesn't know whats wrong with it . Will i buy another one . No

Favorite Features

The ride and the seats.