1994 Buick LeSabre - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:
Comfortable and pretty dependable
By Teenager Tom on 07/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

I bought my LeSabre for $1200 with about 139k on it. It had had 4 previous owners, including a rental- car place, but was relatively well taken care of. Although my friend's cars were sportier looking, everyone loved the comfort and space it offered. I put about $300 worth of work into it (fuel pump, ABS) over the next 15,000 miles. At that point the sub-frame broke off of the mainframe and dropped the transmission, steering, exhaust, etc.; but up until then it was fine. If you're driving during the winter on salted roads, I'd recommend getting the undercarriage washed out regularly (I didn't) to prevent this.

I didn't think I'd like it, but I do..
By sharla on 06/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

I'm not a teenager...39. I have driven SUVs for 6 years, and liked them, but my dad spotted this Buick, and said that it was a "great deal". I had my reservations. I drove it...felt like I was navigating a fish tank, but I coudn't deny the smooth ride, and the sure handling. I couldn't find anything mechanically wrong with it-at all. I bought the car, partly due to my dads well known ability to find a deal, and partly to trim down my expenses. This car has turned out to be very reliable, and comfortable. My kids even say they like it...imagine! I'm glad now that I have it.

Work Horse
By Markdoggiedog on 03/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

I bought this car because I've never had a problem with the 3.8 V6 on other Buicks that I owned. I drive about 3000 to 4000 miles a month with this car and never had a problem!

Great family car !!!
By Brandon. on 03/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

The car handles VERY well in the snow and rain. I average 25 to 26 miles to the gallon. The 3.8 V6 is very peppy and has great pick up, with good fuel economy. It's very roomy inside and has a large trunk space. Handles very nice and feels like you floating on air. I highly recommend this car for any one who wants a smooth quiet ride in a car that has power AND good fuel economy.

Nice Car
By ACR on 12/12/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

I did buy the Buick Used and I will have to say that this was one of the best used cars that I have ever owned. The car itself has been only fun to drive. My wife and I love taking road trips. We put most of the miles the care has on it on the highway and it is the smothest car I have ever driven on the highways

All around good car
By Matthew Spring on 11/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

This vehicle has been great. I only had one problem with the passenger side motor, for the window. Other than that,a great car, with just enough power.

Favre's Review
By rbrtfav on 04/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

This vehicle has been almost trouble free. It uses no oil, has a good set of tires on it, and gets between 27 to 30 miles per galon on the road. I have maintained it according to the recommended procedure.

excellent car
By Eitan on 04/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

reliable powerful comfortable car.