1994 Buick LeSabre Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:
My Car Rocks
By jstoney14 on 04/17/13 12:44 PM (PDT)

It rides great.

Who you fooling?
By Fred Salmon on 06/16/10 19:36 PM (PDT)

1994 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

Just to let you know that my 1994 Buick limited 3.8 Liter has always got around 30-34 MPG since I owed her. She has over 190,000 miles on her now and going strong. Somebody is blowing smoke telling you that you only get 20 MPG.

IM LOVING IT
By brandon 25 on 09/11/09 14:48 PM (PDT)

1994 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

I bought this car for one thousand dollars I've had it of nine months no problem at all I gotta say one of the best cars I've ever driven I wish I would of knew how good this car was before I bought my Ford in 2005 I never would of bought it. Driving my Buick is like driving on clouds.

Not a keeper
By Ethan on 08/16/09 15:21 PM (PDT)

1994 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

I bought this car recently with only 78000 miles expecting a reliable car. It could just be a lemon, but there have been a ton of electrical issues. Performance-wise, the car is very disappointing. Many people would find the ride comfortable over bumps, but in reality, it has very poorly tuned suspension. There is hardly any damping so the car bounces far too much after hitting a bump. This coupled with very soft springs is a bad combination. When turning quickly, the body roll is very substantial. So much so that it could be a safety concern. In a situation where you had to swerve, the body develops so much inertia that loosing control could easily happen. Acceleration is surprising

car still moving at 200,274300
By Ball on 07/24/09 19:49 PM (PDT)

1994 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

I have 200,0000 mile on this car.IT is still moving/driveable.

Just Picked It Up
By Just Gettin By on 04/16/08 19:06 PM (PDT)

1994 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

Hey, I just picked up the 94 Buick and I'm very impressed. I drove around the vehicle with two automotive engineers. They were shocked at how well the vehicle ride quality was and how quite it was. Overall, there were no noticable NVH issues and the fuel economy appears to be above expectations. The only complaint is the poor design of the center consel cup holder

Love that old boat
By Carrie Anne on 03/26/07 15:39 PM (PDT)

1994 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

I purchased this car has a "driver training car for my teenager, but she thinks it's an "old people" car and does not like it ! I love it. Drives like a big boat, quiet. Gas mileage is better than I expected. I have never had so many buttons to ajdust one seat. Love the traction control, great in our Michigan winters. All around great 2nd car.

Survived a tornado
By fireman mike on 11/16/04 22:44 PM (PST)

1994 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

Purchased in March of '03 from a private party with 35,000 miles on it. It now has 65,000 on it. With a family of 5, we purchased this to run our errands and into school (live on a acreage) and to keep miles off our SUV. Having put over 30,000 miles on it in a year and a half, I would rate this car as very dependable and economical. Quiet ride with plenty of power for a 6 cyl. and a roomy interior with a good size trunk for groceries, etc. Nothing fancy on the inside. All the safety features and power options that make life simpler. Just recently the mode buttons of the HVAC system have begun to act erratic. This vehicle survived the May tornadoes, when my house did not!

Best Car I ever had
By TerryK on 11/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

Sure, the Lesabre may not be the coolest car or the sportiest, but it has never let me down. The ride is unbelievably comfortable, the seats in these older cars are much more comfortable than Buicks new seats. The 3800 engines are bulletproof, and is probaly the main reason I had went with this car, owning several other GM 3800's.

Not to happy
By car guy on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

Bought this car with 112000 moiles on it it was a one owner with all service records. But it has been nothing but trouble since i owned it first the crankshaft sencer went bad then the fuel pump 500 for that. paint is starting to go bad now there is engine problem with it and the dealer doesn't know whats wrong with it . Will i buy another one . No