1994 Buick LeSabre - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:
Who you fooling?
By Fred Salmon on 06/16/10 19:36 PM (PDT)

1994 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

Just to let you know that my 1994 Buick limited 3.8 Liter has always got around 30-34 MPG since I owed her. She has over 190,000 miles on her now and going strong. Somebody is blowing smoke telling you that you only get 20 MPG.

car still moving at 200,274300
By Ball on 07/24/09 19:49 PM (PDT)

1994 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

I have 200,0000 mile on this car.IT is still moving/driveable.

Best Car I ever had
By TerryK on 11/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

Sure, the Lesabre may not be the coolest car or the sportiest, but it has never let me down. The ride is unbelievably comfortable, the seats in these older cars are much more comfortable than Buicks new seats. The 3800 engines are bulletproof, and is probaly the main reason I had went with this car, owning several other GM 3800's.

Comfortable and pretty dependable
By Teenager Tom on 07/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

I bought my LeSabre for $1200 with about 139k on it. It had had 4 previous owners, including a rental- car place, but was relatively well taken care of. Although my friend's cars were sportier looking, everyone loved the comfort and space it offered. I put about $300 worth of work into it (fuel pump, ABS) over the next 15,000 miles. At that point the sub-frame broke off of the mainframe and dropped the transmission, steering, exhaust, etc.; but up until then it was fine. If you're driving during the winter on salted roads, I'd recommend getting the undercarriage washed out regularly (I didn't) to prevent this.

Work Horse
By Markdoggiedog on 03/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

I bought this car because I've never had a problem with the 3.8 V6 on other Buicks that I owned. I drive about 3000 to 4000 miles a month with this car and never had a problem!