Used 1994 Buick LeSabre Custom Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Buick LeSabre - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:

My Car Rocks
By jstoney14

It rides great.

IM LOVING IT
By brandon 25

1994 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

I bought this car for one thousand dollars I've had it of nine months no problem at all I gotta say one of the best cars I've ever driven I wish I would of knew how good this car was before I bought my Ford in 2005 I never would of bought it. Driving my Buick is like driving on clouds.

the reliability.

Not a keeper
By Ethan

1994 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

I bought this car recently with only 78000 miles expecting a reliable car. It could just be a lemon, but there have been a ton of electrical issues. Performance-wise, the car is very disappointing. Many people would find the ride comfortable over bumps, but in reality, it has very poorly tuned suspension. There is hardly any damping so the car bounces far too much after hitting a bump. This coupled with very soft springs is a bad combination. When turning quickly, the body roll is very substantial. So much so that it could be a safety concern. In a situation where you had to swerve, the body develops so much inertia that loosing control could easily happen. Acceleration is surprising

Good acceleration

Re-tune suspension by stiffening anti- roll bars, springs, and increase damping in shocks. Loose some weight. Increase steering feel (very numb as it is).

Just Picked It Up
By Just Gettin By

1994 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

Hey, I just picked up the 94 Buick and I'm very impressed. I drove around the vehicle with two automotive engineers. They were shocked at how well the vehicle ride quality was and how quite it was. Overall, there were no noticable NVH issues and the fuel economy appears to be above expectations. The only complaint is the poor design of the center consel cup holder

Great ride and very quiet. Other than a body style that is 14 years old the vehicle far exceeds our expectations

Improve the cupholder

Love that old boat
By Carrie Anne

1994 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan

I purchased this car has a "driver training car for my teenager, but she thinks it's an "old people" car and does not like it ! I love it. Drives like a big boat, quiet. Gas mileage is better than I expected. I have never had so many buttons to ajdust one seat. Love the traction control, great in our Michigan winters. All around great 2nd car.

Love that seat. ABS works great

Who suggested those plastic rings as cup holders? What a pathetic excuse for cup holders.