1993 Buick LeSabre Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:
Best inheritance ever!
By Jaraldo on 08/02/09 21:35 PM (PDT)

1993 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

I am a new driver. I am 16 and I was left this car by my late grandmother (bless her heart). It's a tan 1993 LeSabre Custom. She was the second owner and bought it with only 45,000 miles in I think 1997 and she shortly thereafter couldn't drive so the car was kept in a garage. Driven every now and then. But cleaned regularly... I made sure of it.. ;) It's now 2009 and the car just rolled over to 65,139... I kid u not. I plan to drive this car forever - it's been great. Never had one issue. Alternator was replaced once but no big issue. RECOMMEND TO ALL!!!!!

Love my LeSabre
By Debra on 10/31/08 18:55 PM (PDT)

1993 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

I bought my 93 LeSabre, with guess what? 189K miles, it was a one owner car since day one. My brother is a mechanic and said who ever had that car took a one care of it mechanically. It will probably go for another 100K miles. All I have replaced on it is a water pump which cost me a whopping $30. My previous vehicle was a 91 Buick century which I literally drove into the ground at 300K. You can but your last bottom dollar that when the 93 I now own sees auto paradise another Buick will be taking it's place. I absoulutely love Buicks and if you look around, you see they everywhere. These cars are built to last and I love them!

A nice car
By nicecar on 07/09/07 07:34 AM (PDT)

1993 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

I bought a '93 Buick LeSabre in Sep. 2002, with 110,000 miles and now (summer 2007) it has 147,000 miles and going pretty strong. The car has been relatively reliable, spending no more than $1,000 per year to fix, usually less. No major problems, engine and transmission are smooth and nice. Of course, other things like a starter, engine wiring, etc. needed replacing, but these are things to be expected for a car with that many miles. The car is noise free and a pleasure to ride, very comfortable and roomy. The handling is not competitive, but then this is not the car to race with. Fuel efficiency is also low, but given what you are getting is good. Overall very satisfied.

Nice car for the money
By Dimitris on 03/29/05 12:40 PM (PST)

1993 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

Really nice car, big enough for going around with friends, comfortable enough for long trips. Big engine keeps you satisfied with good acceleration and enough torgue. The handling is what would be expected for such a comfortable ride, meaning you have to be careful when speeding and/or making turns. Reliability wise, many parts are failing after the 100k, but mostly what to be expected. Since, $1000 per year should be kept aside to fix it. A known discoloration issue that has devastated many similar Buicks has not skipped mine, and now the car looks like having two colors... :-) Still a very nice car that will take me places comfortably and affordable for a student nowadays to buy.

I Love My Buick!
By elysian on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

This car is a dream!! I enjoy driving it on long rides & around town. Don't let this car fool you!! The V-6 3.8 liter engine carries this 4000lb car like a feather. You step on the gas in this car & you can feel it!! It pulls you back, the power is impressive. The dynaride makes this car handle like a sports car. Turns in this car no matter what speed, it holds tight to any roadway. On the highway, watch out!! This car wants to go, before you know it, you are going 80mph & cannot feel it!! I love this car!!!

Simply Unreliable
By UnreliableCar on 01/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

Bought and drove a 1993 Buick LeSabre from Dec. 1998- Jun. 2001 (bought at 80k; sold at 140k). Vehicle required significant repairs appx. every 4 months: Transmission, alternator (2x), computer parts, power steering, etc. Cost me over $6000 in repairs over just 2 and 1/2 years. THIS IS NOT a car you want to buy USED. It is NOT reliable. It was NOT built to last.