1993 Buick LeSabre - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:
One of the BEST cars I've owned- out of 42!!!
By blackbird82 on 11/10/11 20:17 PM (PST)

1993 Buick LeSabre 90th Anniversary 4dr Sedan

This is a downgrade from a 92 Park Ave. ULTRA (supercharged) I owned but was taken by ex. But, its ride is almost identical (my LeSabre doesn't have air ride), and reliability is superb. I bought it with 122,000 mi, but it ran very rough due to extremely POOR maintenance and lack of regular oil changes. I then had to replace engine at 127,000 mi as a result of a camshaft counter-balance shaft bearing failure, due to the neglect of the woman who owned it before me. Now my used engine has 170,000+ on it, and is somewhat tired, but runs smooth and without issues. looking right now into water/alcohol vapor as well as hydrogen kits to improve economy, as well as real ram-air scoop to boost power.

Want another!
By Happy in Idaho on 04/04/08 21:14 PM (PDT)

1993 Buick LeSabre 90th Anniversary 4dr Sedan

Purchased at 20000, now has 150,000. Needed alternator and new cruise control but worth it. Car accelerates at 65 like no one's business and gets excellent average MPG on highway of 29-30 on open road. Trim around door is shrinking and expensive to replace. Love this car and will definitely keep it til it falls apart. Excellent car!