1990 Buick LeSabre Consumer Review: Best Used Car I Have Ever Owne

1990 Buick LeSabre - Consumer Review

Best Used Car I Have Ever Owned!
By Starsky64 on

1990 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan

I purchased my 1990 Buick LeSabre Limited 4 years ago and have not had any major problems with this car whatsoever. The 3800 V6 engine is bullet-proof and runs perfectly with excellent fuel economy for such a large automobile. All power accessories still operate and the A/C works great. The body is still in excellent condition for a 12 year old car. I have long been a GM customer but have to say Buick is one of their best divisions as far as quality, reliability and customer loyalty. By the way, this car was rated the highest in customer satisfaction by J.D. Powers and Associates back in 1990. Long live the American sedan!

My favorite feature is the "clamshell" hood where most cars open from the front with the hinges near the windshield, the Buick's hood opens the opposite way and pivets over the front grill/bumper making access to the engine very easy. Clever engineering from Buick on this design!

Replace the velour material from the doors with leather or vinyl.