1990 Buick LeSabre Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:
It's my first!
By Buicklover89 on 08/09/10 21:02 PM (PDT)

1990 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

It is a good reliable first car. I have had this car for abut 4 years and the only major issues were the struts, and once they were replace, it ran like a champ!

Great car.....efficient
By Rudiger on 09/10/09 18:22 PM (PDT)

1990 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

I bought this car to replace my malibu and save some money. Man, I'm glad I did. This car is great! I recently drove it about a 1000 miles on a trip. With the trunk loaded with suitcases and what not and the backseat loaded with stuff I still got 30-32 MPG on the highway going 70 MPH! Thats good for a 20 year old car. The ride is smooth, comfortable and its quite in the inside. This is quite and efficient machine. I had a problem with it stalling. I replaced plugs, wires, fuel filter, ignition module and coil and turns out it was the computer. An easy $40 fix. Now it runs like a champ. I'm glad I did all that. It only adds to the efficiency.

Great all around
By caminobear on 06/12/09 09:52 AM (PDT)

1990 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

My mother gave me this car when my El Camino was stolen. She was scared of it, because she'd never kept a car for 15 years and thought it was due for trouble. It looks like a grandma car, but I have grown to love the 29 MPG on the highway and the extremely smooth ride. It's also very easy to service - the backward opening hood allows me to stand up straight and not be hunched over. The paint is starting to flake off (too many automatic car washes) and the headliner has been replaced, but otherwise it is in great shape. Even the cassette player still works well. Hope it lasts another 200,000 miles!

Le Sabre review
By Chris S. on 03/17/07 10:34 AM (PDT)

1990 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

Great car to own, drive and work on. Being a mechanic I find this car overall a great car. Most tasks are relatively easy and for its age the car still looks and drives like a three year old car. I and previous owners were easy on the car, which helps a lot. My car has a great pick- up smooth ride, and is good looking. What else can you hope for?

The Perfect Car
By Connor on 03/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

I love my Lesabre. I bought it new in 1989 and I have gotten many great traveling miles out of it and I hope it will last much a LONG time. It has been kept in Alabama all of it's life. I just recently drove it on a 2,000 mile trip to Fort Lauderdale, Florida without any problems. I drove this car when I traveled all over the united states from 1990 until 1992, I used to put over 40,000 miles on it a year. I have only had one major problem with it which was the transmission when the car only had 2,000 miles on it so it was not a big deal. I also have a 2002 Lesabre and a 2000 Park Avenue, but my all time favorite car is my 1989 Lesabre.

It's Difficult to Part with it
By NM Sunshine on 03/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

Although, the exterior style is boxy, it has been a very comfortable, reliable car. It's good on gas for a car this size. Great for a long drive. Lot's of space in the trunk. It still looks like a new vehicle and drives like one too!

Really Getting My Money's Worth
By Lantaleb on 03/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

I purchased my car new in 1990. I have been very pleased with the performance from the car. It still has most of its original parts. I just turned 200,000 miles today (3-5-03) and I'm glad to see that someone has gotten 265,000 miles on theirs. Even though I take a lot of ribbing from family and friends, I plan to drive it til it won't go any further. I have looked around at cars from time to time, but none have the ride that my Buick has. I painted the car 4 years ago because the silver paint was chipping. Other than that I have been extremely happy with my car.

5 Days & Already in Love
By Ms. Red on 01/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

I just bought this car last week and I already love it. The ride is the smoothest I have ever had. This is the only car that I have ever had that I feel extremely safe in. It is so big and drives so responsively. Also after 13 years all the power accessories still work! I will definitely be keeping this car for a very long time.

LeSabre. The ultimate sleeper!
By the Custom 90. on 12/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

My LeSabre has been a very reliable car. I have owned it for about 5 years, and have close to 150,000 on it now. The car rides great, has good performance, and is just plain, a good car!