Used 1990 Buick LeSabre Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1990 Buick LeSabre Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:

it may be my first but surely will be the best
By redneckracer93

1990 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

yea i may be only 17 and it may be my first car i originally bought the car from my father whom a bought for a little dealership in town and he had to put some money in it but no big deal he drove it for two years then i got the car and had to replace the front caliper slides and the ignition module those have been the only things that i had that really needed replace other than that it is the best riding comfortable ride i have rode in and it is really reliable yea the gas mileage is great for that size of car wish it was a little better but still no complaints

i love the split bench seats. the power windows and seats. the power intenna is clearly the best of these features cause if ur not using the radio it goes down and yea it a little but a slight increase in fuel economy. my all time favorite is the reverse opening hood that opens towards the front of the car rather than in front of the windshield

personally im not a big fan of the idiot light i would rather have just regular gauges that is really my only complaints

It's my first!
By Buicklover89

1990 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

It is a good reliable first car. I have had this car for abut 4 years and the only major issues were the struts, and once they were replace, it ran like a champ!

Very Roomy! Since I'm a larger man.

Bulletproof
By Geech

1990 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

I bought the car in 1995 and sold it several years ago. Bought it with 60,000 miles on it, and sold it with 240,000 miles on it. I sometimes regret selling it. In all those years and miles I spent zero time worrying about whether the car would make it from point A to point B. Apart from routine maintenance, all I had to do was replace the fuel pump (at 100,000), the radiator (at 150,000) and the exhaust (at 200,000) which had rusted out in the northern winters. Even my mom's Camry (which has 220,000 miles on it) has required more repairs than the LeSabre. I loved the smooth ride & good gas mileage on the highway. I still miss that car sometimes.

Bulletproof reliability. Very smooth ride and comfortable seats for long journeys. Good gas mileage on the highway (around 30 mpg).

Not that it matters now, but if I could improve on it, I would ask for better city gas mileage and better handling around curves.

She's a Beauty!
By J-Rod

1990 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

What line could I start off with except, I love my car! My car will be 20 years old and except for minor rust around the rear wheel wells, it looks and shines like a beauty. Previous owner had it auto armored, and well worth it. She is all power and it all still works. It's white with a velveteen burgundy interior. Of course I have put many new parts into it since I got it 2 1/2 years ago but it runs so smooth that I don't mind putting money into it. I drive her like she's made of glass and fix whatever problem may come up and it continues to take me from A to B without a hitch. The air conditioner needs a tune-up because it doesn't stay cold when it's very hot out. She truly is a beauty!

The exterior. It reminds me of an earlier style Cadillac.

I cannot think of anything more it might need.

Great car.....efficient
By Rudiger

1990 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

I bought this car to replace my malibu and save some money. Man, I'm glad I did. This car is great! I recently drove it about a 1000 miles on a trip. With the trunk loaded with suitcases and what not and the backseat loaded with stuff I still got 30-32 MPG on the highway going 70 MPH! Thats good for a 20 year old car. The ride is smooth, comfortable and its quite in the inside. This is quite and efficient machine. I had a problem with it stalling. I replaced plugs, wires, fuel filter, ignition module and coil and turns out it was the computer. An easy $40 fix. Now it runs like a champ. I'm glad I did all that. It only adds to the efficiency.

Gas mileage, smooth ride, interior comfort, quietness of cab

cruise control, better design on replacing headlights