Premium 1 3.6
By zorrolives on
2014 Buick LaCrosse Premium I Group 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
Just leased a Carbon Black on Black, turned in my 2011 Regal Turbo, going from sporty to land cruiser and more comfort, which is what I wanted. So far I love the newly designed interior and the simplified layout. Intellilink is nice and easy to use and the voice command is much improved folks. Side Blind Zone Alert is truly wonderful, still make my headcheck though.
Favorite Features
Bose System, Pandora App, Side Blind Zone Alert, New Comfortable Seats, New Speedo design, Quiet, Smooth Ride. Take a few days to adjust going from Regal to full size Sedan regarding handling and weight difference, as well as taking corners.
Suggested Improvements
None yet, will update if needed.
By erikheiker
on 02/02/14 21:47 PM (PST)

I just took a test drive but there were two things I thought needed fixing. One, even the Impala has available power tilt and telescoping steering wheel. Two, the sun visor will not extend far enough when positioned against the driver's door window. There is a five to six inch gap that will be very annoying when the sun is on the left side. Since I'm moving to Arizona, this will be a huge issue.

By keypunch
on 05/14/14 11:36 AM (PDT)

Purchased loaded Lacrosse March 2014.The electronics,touch screen,radio and instruments have failed numerous times and car has been in for repairs 8 times since delivery.Touch screen freezes,radio/xm will not retain sound.Speedometer cluster disappears and car must be restarted to clear problems.Evey day a new electronic glitch appears.Also we have the 3.6 V6 and the automatic transmission is vey unrefined.Shifts constantly,jerky and out of sync with with throttle position.Sometimes when accelerating it seems to not know what gear to select.Very disappoing and I understand from my dealer, these problems are wide spread in cars with this electronics package