Used 2014 Buick LaCrosse Sedan Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Buick LaCrosse Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:

My first Buick, not my Dad's car
By M.King

2014 Buick LaCrosse Sedan Premium II Group 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Well, after owning several foreign cars including BMW, Mercedes...upper scale american, Lincoln, Cadillac... I was trying hard not to like this car, it's a BUICK! I was so wrong, in love with this car! It handles well, plenty of pep and has just as many if not more gadgets than some of the foreign cars I've had. Gas mileage is a shocker...great on the interstate! I get a lot of compliments even. I absolutely love a Mercedes S class but for the difference in money the Buick holds its place in luxury feel. And maintenance is half the cost also. If you want all the toys and a comfortable car do not miss the Lacrosse when shopping for your next car. Get all options and you'll love your purchase. The only option mine lacks is back seat dvd , single, didn't need it. But enjoy the car immensely! Happy hunting..

Premium 1 3.6
By zorrolives

2014 Buick LaCrosse Sedan Premium I Group 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Just leased a Carbon Black on Black, turned in my 2011 Regal Turbo, going from sporty to land cruiser and more comfort, which is what I wanted. So far I love the newly designed interior and the simplified layout. Intellilink is nice and easy to use and the voice command is much improved folks. Side Blind Zone Alert is truly wonderful, still make my headcheck though.

Bose System, Pandora App, Side Blind Zone Alert, New Comfortable Seats, New Speedo design, Quiet, Smooth Ride. Take a few days to adjust going from Regal to full size Sedan regarding handling and weight difference, as well as taking corners.

None yet, will update if needed.