Used 2014 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Buick Lacrosse - Consumer Reviews

2014 Buick LaCrosse

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:

Great Value, Best in category for the price
By lionnation

2014 Buick LaCrosse Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)

I cross-shopped this 2014 LaCrosse w/the Avalon hybrid, ES300 hybrid, MKZ hybrid, Fusion hybrid, and some 1 year used Audi A4's and BMW 3-series; this care definitely had a superior suspension and quieter cabin that all of the above. My car is my automotive office; I need to have reliable, quiet tele-conferences while driving, but also want to be able to crank some tunes in between w/a high quality audio system. It does both of these very well. The infotainment system works fine, but is a bit slow, but as I cross-shopped, I find that it is true for most brands. I was biased in trying to get a domestic car if the quality and value were there; I believe I got it! Mixed MPG = 32 after 1K miles!

Favorite Features

Mixed MPG = 32 after 1K miles, 34-38 MPG Hwy; Bose sound system, IntelliLink Infotainment system, skylight moonroof, new front & rear fascia compared to 2013 model, incredible cabin quietness, HUD/heads-up display, control and display of so many features from steering wheel on instrument panel (phone/audio/nav/trip & mpg info, tire pressure, etc.), exterior design (people definitely look & take notice), ambient interior lighting, lane departure, blind spot, & parking sensors, pass-thru from back seat to trunk, fog lights

Suggested Improvements

Would like more pockets/storage spaces around drivers seat, it would make more sense to have the volume and all media controls on Left side of steering wheel rather than right, little more acceleration perhaps thru more serious hybrid system, longer & wider seats, faster processor in the infotainment system, 18 in wheels on the hybrid would be cool, make central infotainment system close so it's not as far a reach, leather group should come with heated steering wheel and perforated leather seats for air (they do come w/heated seats), upgrade to a 7 or 8 speed or CVT to get even better MPG

Premium 1 3.6
By zorrolives

2014 Buick LaCrosse Premium I Group 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Just leased a Carbon Black on Black, turned in my 2011 Regal Turbo, going from sporty to land cruiser and more comfort, which is what I wanted. So far I love the newly designed interior and the simplified layout. Intellilink is nice and easy to use and the voice command is much improved folks. Side Blind Zone Alert is truly wonderful, still make my headcheck though.

Favorite Features

Bose System, Pandora App, Side Blind Zone Alert, New Comfortable Seats, New Speedo design, Quiet, Smooth Ride. Take a few days to adjust going from Regal to full size Sedan regarding handling and weight difference, as well as taking corners.

Suggested Improvements

None yet, will update if needed.