2014 Buick LaCrosse - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:
Great Value, Best in category for the price
By lionnation on 10/31/14 18:41 PM (PDT)

2014 Buick LaCrosse Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)

I cross-shopped this 2014 LaCrosse w/the Avalon hybrid, ES300 hybrid, MKZ hybrid, Fusion hybrid, and some 1 year used Audi A4's and BMW 3-series; this care definitely had a superior suspension and quieter cabin that all of the above. My car is my automotive office; I need to have reliable, quiet tele-conferences while driving, but also want to be able to crank some tunes in between w/a high quality audio system. It does both of these very well. The infotainment system works fine, but is a bit slow, but as I cross-shopped, I find that it is true for most brands. I was biased in trying to get a domestic car if the quality and value were there; I believe I got it! Mixed MPG = 32 after 1K miles!

Premium 1 3.6
By zorrolives on 12/24/13 11:53 AM (PST)

2014 Buick LaCrosse Premium I Group 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Just leased a Carbon Black on Black, turned in my 2011 Regal Turbo, going from sporty to land cruiser and more comfort, which is what I wanted. So far I love the newly designed interior and the simplified layout. Intellilink is nice and easy to use and the voice command is much improved folks. Side Blind Zone Alert is truly wonderful, still make my headcheck though.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Buick LaCrosse in VA is:

$131 per month*