Better than my 530i
By josephy on
2013 Buick LaCrosse Touring Group 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
We bought our 2013 Buick LaCrosse Touring about three weeks ago and have put about a thousand miles on it. Engine is crazy smooth. Transmission is slick. Interior is just perfect. The car is super quiet. The ride is supple, although I'm really enjoying sport mode, which instantly stiffens the ride. Electronics are going to take a while to master, for sure, but the Harmon Kardon sound system is incredible. Don't forget to set Surround Sound. Back seat is second to none. Trunk space is decent and the fold down seats have already come in handy. Our color is Summit White. Gotta get it special order, but worth the wait. Heated steering wheel is cool and the HUD is a nice feature.
Favorite Features
Navigation is extremely intuitive. One of the best I've used. The seats are very comfortable and the sound system is much better than I remembered during the test drives. Handling is fantastic and the brakes have been great. I would upgade the wheels, as the base model wheels are pretty pedestrian. Engine is super smooth.
Suggested Improvements
For some reason, the sound system sometimes has a mind of its own and just selects FM, when it's on iPod. Or AM. Or it decides to start indexing the USB. Bizarre. There are a few blind spots, so be careful.