2013 Buick LaCrosse Hybrid - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:
buick lacrosse offers great value
By dlf8 on 03/26/13 13:48 PM (PDT)

2013 Buick LaCrosse Hybrid Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)

I bought a 2013 Lacrosse in August and have been very pleased. It came with the E-Assist, 4 cylinder and usually get 20 to 21 miles per gallon in town and 38 to 40 miles per gallon on the road. It has plenty of power and the hybrid gives you a boost in horsepower when needed. I am 6 ft 3 and have plenty of room in the front and also as a passenger in the back seat. The automobile is very quite and solidly built. I bought the model with leather interior, heads up display, heated seats, and the warning system on the mirrors that let you know if a car is in your "blind spot". This is a quality automobile and Buick has done an excellent job. Would definitely buy this automobile again.

Poor gas mileage
By caldwetl on 03/02/13 17:42 PM (PST)

My first Buick. I ordered it and the gas is horrible. I called dealership and was told after inspection my Buick gets 14 miles to the gallon. This is because I do not drive the car fast enough....[non-permissible content removed]!!!! I love everything about this car but the gas... I can't wait to get it. Back to a Toyota Camry I go....

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Buick LaCrosse Hybrid in VA is:

$139 per month*