Used 2013 Buick LaCrosse Hybrid Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Buick Lacrosse - Consumer Reviews

2013 Buick LaCrosse Hybrid

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:

buick lacrosse offers great value
By dlf8

2013 Buick LaCrosse Hybrid Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)

I bought a 2013 Lacrosse in August and have been very pleased. It came with the E-Assist, 4 cylinder and usually get 20 to 21 miles per gallon in town and 38 to 40 miles per gallon on the road. It has plenty of power and the hybrid gives you a boost in horsepower when needed. I am 6 ft 3 and have plenty of room in the front and also as a passenger in the back seat. The automobile is very quite and solidly built. I bought the model with leather interior, heads up display, heated seats, and the warning system on the mirrors that let you know if a car is in your "blind spot". This is a quality automobile and Buick has done an excellent job. Would definitely buy this automobile again.

Favorite Features

I like the e-Assist because it gives you improve gas mileage and the engine cuts off when you come to stop and are idling. When you take your foot off the brake the engine starts instantly with no hesitation. You can hardly tell when the engine starts

Suggested Improvements

Do not know of any improvements.

Poor gas mileage
By caldwetl

My first Buick. I ordered it and the gas is horrible. I called dealership and was told after inspection my Buick gets 14 miles to the gallon. This is because I do not drive the car fast enough....[non-permissible content removed]!!!! I love everything about this car but the gas... I can't wait to get it. Back to a Toyota Camry I go....