Used 2013 Buick LaCrosse Hybrid Consumer Reviews - 4 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Buick LaCrosse Hybrid - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:

Wear sunglasses
By not bad

2013 Buick LaCrosse Hybrid Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)

My son bought this car for my wife as a gift. Car looks great from outside and interior styling is beautiful BUT Front view, the two forward posts create a very bad blind spot that makes it difficult to see sides in front of you while turning. While Edmunds complains about the rear visibility, how can they not touch on the forward turning visibility. Next, I'm small stature 5'5 with all the seat adjustments I still cant get a comfortable seat position, as my knees are always too high. If this seat pivoted forward by a couple of degrees then perhaps it would help. No such problem ever on my Jap cars. Next. The audio and temp controls. These buttons are small , so fat finger OH OH is common and getting used to them will take a long while. Also the chrome bezel around the unit glares into your eyes and need to wear sunglasses especially when the sun is in the ten o'clock position. Finally put black electrical tape over it. Lastly. muffler exhausts under bumper not through it. This creates brown discolorations that needs to be cleaned weekly. It would behoove Buick to make their engineers drive Japanese cars for a while since their human factor knowledge seems to be lacking.

LaCross 2013 Excellent car.
By M Francis

Excellent condition runs outstanding

buick lacrosse offers great value
By dlf8

I bought a 2013 Lacrosse in August and have been very pleased.
It came with the E-Assist, 4 cylinder and usually get 20 to 21 miles per gallon in town and 38 to 40 miles per gallon on the road. It has plenty of power and the hybrid gives you a boost in horsepower when needed. I am 6 ft 3
and have plenty of room in the front and also as a passenger in the back seat.
The automobile is very quite and solidly built.
I bought the model with leather interior, heads up display, heated seats, and the warning system on the mirrors that let you know if a car is in your "blind spot".
This is a quality automobile and Buick has done an excellent job.
Would definitely buy this automobile again.

Poor gas mileage
By caldwetl

My first Buick. I ordered it and the gas is horrible. I called dealership and was told after inspection my Buick gets 14 miles to the gallon. This is because I do not drive the car fast enough....[non-permissible content removed]!!!! I love everything about this car but the gas... I can't wait to get it. Back to a Toyota Camry I go....