2013 Buick LaCrosse - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:
acceleration noise
By johnelochner on 09/04/13 09:12 AM (PDT)

2013 Buick LaCrosse Premium I Group 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I had a 2010 which I traded for the 2013 Buick Lacrosse. The 2013 has a noise when you accelerate and slow down. The dealer and factor say there is nothing than do about it.

First V6 I've owned- Leather Group FWD V6 with Sunroof and Chrome Plated wheels
By mna1128 on 06/16/13 15:40 PM (PDT)

2013 Buick LaCrosse Premium I Group 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Trading in my '12 Avalanche for the LaCrosse was a tough choice I made 2 weeks ago. So far I have no regrets. Living around Chicago, gas prices are hovering around $4.50/gal for reg grade. I needed to trade the V8 gas guzzler for something more reasonable and this was my choice. I've considered the 300, but went with Buick due to Chrysler's past power train issues and overall value with Buick. The car handles well, ride quality is okay and acceleration is acceptable. That's saying a lot considering I've only owned V8's leading up to this. I drive with confidence on the highway and can easily accelerate to pass slower vehicles.

This is my new Jaguar!
By toymover on 05/02/13 14:26 PM (PDT)

2013 Buick LaCrosse Premium II Group 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We have owned 5 Jaguars in the last 13 years. Our last one was the worst car we have ever owned so we made sure we checked out the new car we were replacing the Jag with carefully. This car rides and handles just as good as the Jag XF (a tad slower when you punch it) but the interior is roomier and the electronics actually work! So far this has been a real surprise and very reliable.

buick lacrosse offers great value
By dlf8 on 03/26/13 13:48 PM (PDT)

2013 Buick LaCrosse Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)

I bought a 2013 Lacrosse in August and have been very pleased. It came with the E-Assist, 4 cylinder and usually get 20 to 21 miles per gallon in town and 38 to 40 miles per gallon on the road. It has plenty of power and the hybrid gives you a boost in horsepower when needed. I am 6 ft 3 and have plenty of room in the front and also as a passenger in the back seat. The automobile is very quite and solidly built. I bought the model with leather interior, heads up display, heated seats, and the warning system on the mirrors that let you know if a car is in your "blind spot". This is a quality automobile and Buick has done an excellent job. Would definitely buy this automobile again.

Better than my 530i
By josephy on 03/25/13 14:15 PM (PDT)

2013 Buick LaCrosse Touring Group 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We bought our 2013 Buick LaCrosse Touring about three weeks ago and have put about a thousand miles on it. Engine is crazy smooth. Transmission is slick. Interior is just perfect. The car is super quiet. The ride is supple, although I'm really enjoying sport mode, which instantly stiffens the ride. Electronics are going to take a while to master, for sure, but the Harmon Kardon sound system is incredible. Don't forget to set Surround Sound. Back seat is second to none. Trunk space is decent and the fold down seats have already come in handy. Our color is Summit White. Gotta get it special order, but worth the wait. Heated steering wheel is cool and the HUD is a nice feature.

Poor gas mileage
By caldwetl on 03/02/13 17:42 PM (PST)

2013 Buick LaCrosse Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)

My first Buick. I ordered it and the gas is horrible. I called dealership and was told after inspection my Buick gets 14 miles to the gallon. This is because I do not drive the car fast enough....[non-permissible content removed]!!!! I love everything about this car but the gas... I can't wait to get it. Back to a Toyota Camry I go....

Brand New, Love it Already
By jimjjr on 02/18/13 05:58 AM (PST)

2013 Buick LaCrosse Premium II Group 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I traded in a 2008 BMW 528i on this model and thus far love it. The interior fit and finish is every bit equal to the bmw, and it is more comfortable and quiet on the highway than the bmw was even new. I was able to get it equipped exactly the way i wanted to, with the driver confidence package, entertainment and navigation package. It helps that I'll be able to get it service locally, rather than driving an hour to a bmw dealer. The look of the car is awesome and i hope that i'll have luck with it. While the rear visibility isn't great, the blind spot monitor is very good and the V6 has terrific passing power. My friend, who is 6'2, was able to sit comfortably in the back. Awesome car

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Buick LaCrosse in VA is:

$139 per month*