Vehicle2012 Buick LaCrosse Premium II Group 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
ReviewI bought this car twelve days ago thinking I would be pleased and I am getting more and more unimpressed with this car.
(1) Poor visibility out the front window due to large window pillars.
(2) Door locks only on center console.
(3)No trunk open/unlock from inside the car.
(4) Lumbar control is not working to get to a comfortable position.
(5) Headrest points a little bit too far forward.
(6) Center console buttons are too busy and don't really make too much sense.
(7) Leather, really? Where and what kind? A bit on the cheap side if it is real.
(8) No locking gas door or cap.
(9) Feel ever bump.
(10) And finally, feel like I overpaid....is it really worth the sticker of $40,300. I think not!
Best FeaturesBody styling is nice, and the navigation system.
Worst FeaturesFix items 1 through 10 listed above.
on 05/20/12 17:22 PM (PDT)
Yeah seriously....don't you test drive before buying?Report it
on 04/29/12 14:39 PM (PDT)
All of your concerns may be valid, but most of them would have been apparent on a test drive.Report it
on 06/13/14 10:13 AM (PDT)
You are spot on this vehicle...can't wait to get rid of mine...the visibility is the biggest concern you do not notice on a test drive...REALLY!...Report it
You must be signed in to post a comment.