2012 Buick LaCrosse Premium II Group 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I bought this car twelve days ago thinking I would be pleased and I am getting more and more unimpressed with this car.
(1) Poor visibility out the front window due to large window pillars.
(2) Door locks only on center console.
(3)No trunk open/unlock from inside the car.
(4) Lumbar control is not working to get to a comfortable position.
(5) Headrest points a little bit too far forward.
(6) Center console buttons are too busy and don't really make too much sense.
(7) Leather, really? Where and what kind? A bit on the cheap side if it is real.
(8) No locking gas door or cap.
(9) Feel ever bump.
(10) And finally, feel like I overpaid....is it really worth the sticker of $40,300. I think not!
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.