6 of 10 people found this review helpful
By ccc777 on
2012 Buick LaCrosse Premium II Group 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I bought this car twelve days ago thinking I would be pleased and I am getting more and more unimpressed with this car.
(1) Poor visibility out the front window due to large window pillars.
(2) Door locks only on center console.
(3)No trunk open/unlock from inside the car.
(4) Lumbar control is not working to get to a comfortable position.
(5) Headrest points a little bit too far forward.
(6) Center console buttons are too busy and don't really make too much sense.
(7) Leather, really? Where and what kind? A bit on the cheap side if it is real.
(8) No locking gas door or cap.
(9) Feel ever bump.
(10) And finally, feel like I overpaid....is it really worth the sticker of $40,300. I think not!