2012 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Review: This is Dads Buick

2012 Buick LaCrosse - Consumer Review

Touring Group Sedan (3.6L V6 FFV 6-speed Automatic)

This is Dads Buick
By rodmunch1 on

2012 Buick LaCrosse Touring Group 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

purchased a 2012 lacrosse touring edition a couple of weeks ago. i just passed 1500 miles and I'm getting 20.8 miles/gal.(not from the info menu but, for you guys who went to public schools, it was 1500 miles divided by 72.11 gallons of gasoline) i'll take that. car is quiet and handles pretty good cornering. braking is good also. harman cardon stereo good along with the navigation system. HID front and LED rear lighting superb. tour. ed. comes w/ navigation, rear camera, blind side alert, heads up display, 19" wheels and much much more. New this year is a 300 HP V-6 with twin chrome exhaust tips. i traded 2008 lax.Super(my review SU--PER 3/08)and this is a totally different car.

Favorite Features

By far my favorite feature is the Flash to Pass feature. It looks like flash bulbs going off. Whenever i'm at a building where i can see my reflection, i always Flash to Pass. i guess people think i'm nuts. 300HP and 6-speed auto w/manual shift(sport mode) is great too.Blue tooth, memory mirrors, cool/heat seats all great

Suggested Improvements

no. 1 suggestion would be LED daytime running lights like an Audi. Regal Turbo has LED DRLs so i think Buick really missed the boat on this car. Rear wheel drive would be great too.
By rodmunch1
on 10/31/11 09:16 AM (PDT)

this is a follow-up to my review on 07/20/11. just had my first service @ 7500 miles. no problems. i'm getting a consistant 22.5 mile per gallon on my combo of city/hwy travels. 28+ on interstate trips. this is my first car w/navigation and it really is easy to use with the directions very clearly displayed on the heads-up display. this touring edition has really changed several minds of import owners in the office. it is so much more powerful than my friends' infinity that he swears his next car might be a buick. with tinted windows and the 19's my buick touring edition stands out wherever it goes. would still love LED DRLs & rear drive, but maybe the next generation. if you don't give buick a test drive on your next purchase, you are the one missing out.