Think Twice
By buckeyebob2 on
2012 Buick LaCrosse 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)
If you are like me, the car looks appealing, gets good mileage for it's size and seems to be a good value. The ride is nice, the power is a sacrifice for the mileage....but I'm only getting 31 mpg....not the 36 advertised. Finally the straw that caused me to write this review......the spare tire. How does a $30k car not have a spare tire? GM is cutting corners at the expense of it's customers. I called to order a spare and the retail cost for the tire kit $550...are you kidding me? This is not acceptable and will ultimatley come to bite GM is the butt. I will never buy another GM car because of this one experience and I'll tell everyone I know...GM is all about $$$, not loyalty.
Suggested Improvements
Give a spare tire, not a very cheap air pump with fix a flat that is placed in the space the spare is supposed to go.....can you say deception?
By donotbuygm
on 11/18/13 13:40 PM (PST)

GM has become a Company all about the money and not about their loyal Customers. My family over 12 years time have owned 23 GM vehicles and now that we have problem after problem after problem with our 2012 LaCrosse they only want to give us the "It is normal" or "It is not possible that happened" excuses among others. They will not even speak to me and my vehicle has almost had me killed 7 times now. GM does not care about the customer they do not care if their loyal customers get killed, they do not care how loyal you are, they got your money so you are just a number and history to them. DO NOT BUY GM!!!!!!!!!!!! My LaCrosse does not get the mileage advertised, it has transmission issues, has structural issues, safety issues and over all DISSATISFIED customer. DO NOT BUY GM!!!!!!!! They do not care about the customer!!!!!!!!

By consumrprompts
on 07/08/13 11:02 AM (PDT)

All cars are going to the non spare tire. It is a safety hazard to most insurance companies now. They want you to call for assistance. If you have a service like AAA or your insurance provides assistance, call them. I think it's cheaper than the $550 tire kit anyway plus you get other services included! GM is just having to comply with automobile safety pressures. Time changes everything, eventually.