2012 Buick LaCrosse 3.6L V6 FFV 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - I love IT!!!!!!!

2012 Buick LaCrosse Sedan - Consumer Review

I love IT!!!!!!!
By wendyjo13 on

2012 Buick LaCrosse Premium III Group 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I recently bought my Lacrosse after having Expeditions for the last 12 years. I wasn't sure how I would feel driving a car after having a SUV for so long. All I can say is I LOVE MY CAR!!! It drives so smooth and has enough room for my husband and two sons that are all 5'10" or larger, AND, our daughter. My kids love it too because it is sporty and fun. The control panel is easy to access and the options are such a luxury. The only problem I have found and, it is really isn't a problem, just a matter of adjusting, is there is a blind spot between the windshield and doors on both sides. There isn't one perfect car, but this one is close. The more I drive it, the more I fall in love with it.

Favorite Features

I love everything about this car. Bluetooth is definitely one of my favorites being that I can answer a call or make a call without my hands ever leaving the steering wheel. Also, the bluetooth is very clear and I don't have to yell so that the other person can hear me.