Had Enough!
By onedognight on
2012 Buick LaCrosse Premium I Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)
I bought the new Buick LaCrosse Prem. 1 last November and have tried for a year to get used to the poor visability, the front end scaping on driveway everytime I left or came home, raking the the paint off the nose of the car every time I parked in a space with one of those parking "stops" and knowing that if i have a flat tire somewhere unsafe, I have no spare. I researched this car for six months before I made the purchase but there was no way to know about the blind spots and how low this car was to the ground. It was beautiful but I traded for something with better visability, higher off the ground and a spare tire! Will not miss it!
Favorite Features
Satellite radio, comfortable seats, great sun roof
Suggested Improvements
Raise the car higher off the ground. Work on those "J" posts to make them thinner for better visability. Between the posts and the headrests there is a huge area that is blind to you when you look to the right and slightly back to see if there is oncoming traffic when backing out of your driveway. Put the spare tire back in the trunk! The car has to be more than beautiful, it has to be practical and safe too!