2012 Buick LaCrosse Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:
Sadly, the worst car I've ever had.
By mama14075 on 06/13/14 10:21 AM (PDT)

2012 Buick LaCrosse Sedan Premium III Group 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

To start is the poor visibility. You don't get all of the pros and cons on a test drive...The front passenger view is blocked by the frame and outside mirror...it is horrifying on the incidences we've encountered...thankfully managed to avoid an accident, but you c a n n o t see a person or vehicle approach on your right... The ad showing Shaq sitting comfortably is a joke..Why can't GM be honest? Had a 2009 Buick Lucerne...it was the best vehicle...so sorry I traded it in...whomever purchased got a prize...why did GM stop building them?

Trunk Release
By blueridgebest on 04/08/13 16:21 PM (PDT)

2012 Buick LaCrosse Sedan Premium III Group 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I'm generally happy with the LaCrosse but there is one major annoyance, there is no trunk release inside the car. Yes, you can open the trunk with the remote but this is not always convenient i.e., if I'm in the garage and my keys are in the house (not close by). Why would GM exclude the inside the vehicle trunk release - really bad decision.

I love IT!!!!!!!
By wendyjo13 on 03/01/12 10:19 AM (PST)

2012 Buick LaCrosse Sedan Premium III Group 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I recently bought my Lacrosse after having Expeditions for the last 12 years. I wasn't sure how I would feel driving a car after having a SUV for so long. All I can say is I LOVE MY CAR!!! It drives so smooth and has enough room for my husband and two sons that are all 5'10" or larger, AND, our daughter. My kids love it too because it is sporty and fun. The control panel is easy to access and the options are such a luxury. The only problem I have found and, it is really isn't a problem, just a matter of adjusting, is there is a blind spot between the windshield and doors on both sides. There isn't one perfect car, but this one is close. The more I drive it, the more I fall in love with it.

Lacrosse Review
By mkrich1 on 02/01/12 10:04 AM (PST)

2012 Buick LaCrosse Sedan Premium III Group 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This car is a great value. I have owned similarly equipped pricier luxury cars such as Lexus. The car rivals those models. I recently purchased a Cadillac SRX for my wife. The Lacrosse is quieter and has a much better ride. The Lacrosse has the same features and equipment.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Buick LaCrosse Sedan in VA is:

$120 per month*