Used 2012 Buick LaCrosse Premium III Group Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Buick Lacrosse - Consumer Reviews

2012 Buick LaCrosse

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:

Most Helpful|
Lacrosse Review
By mkrich1

2012 Buick LaCrosse Premium III Group 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This car is a great value. I have owned similarly equipped pricier luxury cars such as Lexus. The car rivals those models. I recently purchased a Cadillac SRX for my wife. The Lacrosse is quieter and has a much better ride. The Lacrosse has the same features and equipment.

Favorite Features

I like the styling, the quiet cabin and the smooth ride. The Harmon Kardin sound system ROCKS!

Suggested Improvements

The rear blind spot is a little hard to get accustomed to. The truck is a little small for golf clubs.

I love IT!!!!!!!
By wendyjo13

2012 Buick LaCrosse Premium III Group 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I recently bought my Lacrosse after having Expeditions for the last 12 years. I wasn't sure how I would feel driving a car after having a SUV for so long. All I can say is I LOVE MY CAR!!! It drives so smooth and has enough room for my husband and two sons that are all 5'10" or larger, AND, our daughter. My kids love it too because it is sporty and fun. The control panel is easy to access and the options are such a luxury. The only problem I have found and, it is really isn't a problem, just a matter of adjusting, is there is a blind spot between the windshield and doors on both sides. There isn't one perfect car, but this one is close. The more I drive it, the more I fall in love with it.

Favorite Features

I love everything about this car. Bluetooth is definitely one of my favorites being that I can answer a call or make a call without my hands ever leaving the steering wheel. Also, the bluetooth is very clear and I don't have to yell so that the other person can hear me.

Trunk Release
By blueridgebest

2012 Buick LaCrosse Premium III Group 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I'm generally happy with the LaCrosse but there is one major annoyance, there is no trunk release inside the car. Yes, you can open the trunk with the remote but this is not always convenient i.e., if I'm in the garage and my keys are in the house (not close by). Why would GM exclude the inside the vehicle trunk release - really bad decision.

Sadly, the worst car I've ever had.
By mama14075

2012 Buick LaCrosse Premium III Group 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

To start is the poor visibility. You don't get all of the pros and cons on a test drive...The front passenger view is blocked by the frame and outside mirror...it is horrifying on the incidences we've encountered...thankfully managed to avoid an accident, but you c a n n o t see a person or vehicle approach on your right... The ad showing Shaq sitting comfortably is a joke..Why can't GM be honest? Had a 2009 Buick Lucerne...it was the best vehicle...so sorry I traded it in...whomever purchased got a prize...why did GM stop building them?

Favorite Features

The look is classy, but that's it..

Suggested Improvements

v i s i b i l i t y trunk room