WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT
By Jozie on
2011 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
Unfortunately this vehicle DID NOT come close to meeting my expectations.. I find the ride to be very uncomfortable with a lot of LOUD road noise..bumps are taken roughly and loud..VERY ANNOYING, even the radio does not drown out the noise.. The interior design is done well although the plastic looks cheap both on the inside and outside of the care..storage space is limited.. blind spots both in the front and back of the vehicle make for difficult parking even with the backup warning device.. This purchase was a huge mistake..I was a prior Acura TL owner and should not have changed..
By timinwi
on 01/03/11 20:36 PM (PST)

Wow! Are we driving the same car? I'll grant you that visibility is weak and could be greatly improved. But, other than that, I've never driven an American car that has been given so much thoughtfulness to detail in terms of design, engineering and fit and finish (e.g., real, premium stiching on leather surfaces) and I've driven mainly Toyotas. In fact, I think that today's Toyotas have much more of a cookie cutter feel to them - they have become really boring, bland cars.

By cbrzezinski
on 12/30/10 17:00 PM (PST)

I agree. This car is very disappointing. Once you have the car a while you begin to see all the engineering querks. Poor visability makes the vehicle very unsafe. This will bhe my last american branded car. I am going back to Asian cars because of the superior engineering.

By cbrzezinski
on 12/23/10 15:43 PM (PST)

I am also a LaCrosse owner and am very disappointed. Poor gas mileage, poor fit and finish and visibility and an unrealiable engine fro starters. I am already looking to dump my LaCrosse. Ther are far better cars out there.

By q82emt
on 01/08/11 18:17 PM (PST)

Own Lacrosse for one month now. Love the styling in & out. But cant believe there's no trunk release from inside car, what a pain! Have to go back to dealer,warning lites go on about brake assist, whatever that is. Drivers door doesnt line up perfectly. Gave up a Lexus for this, hope i dont regret that.

By q82emt
on 01/08/11 18:21 PM (PST)

Lacrosse manual says see special NAV manual for nav directions. Dealer says there is no extra manual. someones lying. Also I have option on Easy Exit, when i return seats either dont go back, or go all the way back that my knees get crushed.