This car vibrates
By 6600madison on
2011 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I have the V6 with 18 inch wheels and have accrued 4500 miles on this car. Although beautiful, it has a constant vibration through the seats and causes the legs of my pants to visibly move. It has been back to the dealer twice. Once for a balancing which did nothing and once for a force balancing with one of the tires being replaced.The ride is worse than before. The vibration is so noticeable that I cannot enjoy anything about this care. I drive the same roads in a Toyota Solara and Hyundai Sonata which both have far superior rides. I have never been so disappointed with a car and will never return to GM. A huge mistake to leave Toyota. I wish I had paid the extra money to buy the Avalon.
Favorite Features
Overall design, Onstar, sound system
Suggested Improvements
Improve the ride. I cannot believe this car is described as premium luxury with such a lousy ride.
By candycane1
on 02/04/12 18:05 PM (PST)

I am having the same problem with this car and the vibration. There is a design flaw in the rims which needs to be fixed. If you collect any mud,snow or debri in the wheels it will create this problem. I am constanly washing my car and rims to remove the debri. Then I go to the tire shop to have my tires rotated and balanced. I am in contact with GM in reference to this matter and just wondering if there was anyone else experiencing this problem?