2011 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
14k miles....The ride, handling & acceleration are great!
I've previously owned German, Japanese, Ford & Chrysler...returning to try GM.
Cadillac, Lincoln and Lexus do not compare in ride, handling & price in this category. I test drove them.
Driver comfort is great! The AWD is sweet in Winter, but drops the MPG all year.
Large blind spots side & rear, so you need the rear camera.
Camera only comes with antiquated GM Navigation system with old maps. No DC plugs in dash for phones or GPS. Fuel filler is on passenger side. Fuel tank is too small.
- Ride & Handling
- Driver Comfort
- Keyless ignition
- AWD in Winter
- Rear Camera (GM Navigation System required)
- Driver seat automatically moves back at shutdown for easy exit/entrance (configurable feature)
- Side mirrors tilt during backup
- Electric Rear Window screen - dims cabin
- Ambient blue cabin lighting
- Navigation System is low quality with old maps
- No DC plugs for GPS/Radar Detector in dash
- "Miles to Empty" stops digital output under 30mi
- Fuel door is on passenger side
- Mileage is 20-23 for AWD
- Fuel tank is too small for this MPG
- No interior trunk release (on key FOB)
- Center console DC plug is useless
- Cockpit storage space (with sunroof)
- Large Side & Rear blind spots, camera required
- Seat control memory must remain depressed
- Headrest tilt is at wrong angle
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.