Great car. Great value
By normanrubin on
2011 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I just purchased the 2011 Buick Lacrosse. The two other cars that I test drove were the Lexus ES 350 and the Lincoln MKS with ecoboast. The Lacrosse was by far the best value. The Lexus was bland and much more expensive than the Lacrosse. Aside from price and styling, I believe the cars were comparable. The MKS was 10K more than the Lacrosse and in my opinion, was unattractive.
Favorite Features
Great styling. Great value. Intuitive and plentiful technology. Wonderful fit and finish. Very responsive. Very quiet.
Suggested Improvements
Need forward sensing for front bumper as the driver cannot see the end of the hood. Driver memory seat should automatically come to rest in pre determined position upon entry to driver's side seat without having to press appropriate button. Needs more storage space for sunglasses etc. Needs a valet key so that trunk and glove box cannot be accessed by unauthorized person. Glove box should have a lock. Gas cap or access to gas cap should lock. Tires registered 40 pounds of pressure when I picked the car up. I wondered why the car had such a harsh ride. For those who complain about the harsh ride-check the tire pressure.