2011 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Review: Cadillac What?

2011 Buick LaCrosse - Consumer Review

CXL Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Cadillac What?
By zheigs on

2011 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have been in the automotive business for 17 years and I have an overall love for the automobile. I've had many, from my 79 Ford Granada to my 2000 Chrysler 300 and Cadillac Deville to my 2008 Honda Accord. I have a special love for luxury cars. I fell in love with my Deville for its refinement, its quiet, smooth and comfortable cabin. Until my 2011 LaCrosse CXL-V6, I thought my Caddy was the gold standard. This car is everything Cadillacs are without the price tag and the interior actually looks so much better. It speaks high-tech luxury that is unmatched by Cadillac, Lexus or Infinity (for the price). If your're looking for a nice family car with plenty of options, look no further.

Navigation System, Oversized Sunroof, Backup Camera. My favorite features that were just outside of my budget includes Luxury Package (heated steering wheel), Heads-Up Display and Blind Spot Warning Indicators on mirrors.

Visibility is a concern. Take extra caution when changing lanes and backing up and making left turns. The blind spot option along with back up camera/navi helps this.