Beautiful, Feature Packed, Mixed Emotions
By jamessam on
2011 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
2011 LaCrosse CXS black/black 19"wheels, Nav, Roof, nice power, very sexy car. However the trunk is puny, one set of clubs only. The interior ergonomics take a few weeks of ownership to pinpoint. The dash curves outward at the door just enough to bump your knee when exiting. The foot well is very tight for my size 11 feet. I'm 6'1" and the center arm rest is too high and to far back making long trips uncomfortable. And there's no storage to speak of inside. Bought new 7/2010, my steering column was replace 11/2010. Last Monday the steeing gear was raplaced @ 17,500 miles! That was enough for me, traded it in Thurday, lost $ on it, but i want to be able to steer man I've got kids to live for.
Favorite Features
The visual appeal is awesome!...Loaded & packed with features...nav, HK sound system, heated steering wheel, vented seats, adaptive suspension, hard disc drive, 6 speed tranny, etc....
Suggested Improvements
The interior needs a redo, seat need better side bolstering and better lumbar control, fix the armrest, trade dash swoopyness for functionable storage space. Not sure what can be done about the trunk, but a large sedan should at a minimum swollow two sets of golf clubs.