Another quality GM product
By forsythe on
2011 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
We leased a new lacrosse cxl last sat and ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! It rides great. As comfortable as a cadillac. Steering is good, features are awesome for the money. Quiet fantastic stereo.Love the fact I can control my car with my phone through onstar. Ive read the negative comments and funny thing. Most of them all end with the same sentence" Should have gotten another toyota". Someone is coming on here and lying. Mentions of hitting your head while getting in and out and not liking where buttons are placed and cup holders... You would have noticed these things on a test drive.Toyotas are boring death traps. ASk the families that died what they think. thank you GM for another great car:)
Favorite Features
Love the onstar app on my phone. I get a discount on my insurance for keeping onstar active. Love the fit anf finish which is great. love the colors at night that line dash. The comfort and seat support are fantastic for someoen with a bad back. Love the lines and curves of the car and feeling safe in it. ove that it wont mysteriously take off on me and kill me like some other auto maker I wont mention. We have always been loyal GM owners and we ALWAYS will be! Navigation is great. Love my ultra view sunroof. Buicks are NOT grandpa cars anymore! We have been in a accident and it was so nice to hear that voice come into the car saying help is on the way and they knew where we were. Love GM!!!
Suggested Improvements
We love onstar and the nav systems. I wish they were a little more user friendly with voice commands as far as driving and wanting to enter a address to go to. But to remedy that we justy call onstar and tell them and they route directions to my nav unit. Ive read where people say" these cars have ni pickup" Ok if you drive something with a v8 and you buy one of these of course it wont have the pick up. these cars arent made to race they are made for looks, style, comfort and good gas milage which we get. you go flooring it everywhere and you wont get good gas milage! THINK folks!