2011 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Review: Almost Perfect

2011 Buick LaCrosse - Consumer Review

Almost Perfect
By Jason on

2011 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

My first time on the road with this car had me sold. I researched for over 2 months before making my purchase and I am very glad that I did. The interior is amazingly designed. While some of the reviews for 10-11 lacrosse are stating that the dash is too cluttered with buttons, I find no problem at all finding what I need (Most of the time it's on the steering wheel if you should be playing with it in motion). Exterior design is great as well. Beautiful lines. The trunk line is a little high making visibility a minor issue but thanks to reverse sensing system I think its a wash. A Pillars are a little thick but its not out of hand. Very quiet ride, smooth, yet responsive in it's handling.

Harmon Kardon Sound package, rear seat ventilation, quiet smooth ride. Interior design is flawless for the tech savvy driver.

Little extra trunk space please, fix visibility from the A pillars. Reverse camera would be nice without having to get navigation screen. (tech savvy people have it in our phones and linked to the bluetooth in the car). Also offer factory tinting on rear and side windows to save us the trip.