1 Month Owner
By GM/Toyota Fan on
2011 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
Great looking car that caught our attention. We have been Avalon owners for a while but the latest new model is not much different. Most of the comments online here are spot on about the LaCrosse (especially the negative items). Gas mileage a lot less than Toyota, interior and trunk is more limited than the Avalon. Exterior visablity is on the poor side (lots of blind spots). We target vehicles with a quite ride and this car provides it. Dont know about liability, but it is like my suburban it should be ok. We are very happy with the vehicle and cant really complain about the negatives because we knew about them going buy the car. Thanks to Edmunds and those that posted reviews.
Favorite Features
The looks. Handles well. Built in Bluetooth. Quite ride. Push button start (although I thought I wouldn't care for it. Fold down rear seats (why Avalon doesn't have never made sense to me). Like the memory seats (although you tend to sit on them when getting in or out of vehicle). Cool seat feature.
Suggested Improvements
Better gas mileage. More storage space. Less driver blind spots (lifting seat up to highest position helps if your are not too tall). Drivers space is tight. My dealer only takes repairs work by appointment (except oil changes if they have a filter)and have not been impressed with parts department.