2010 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Review: WOW, not your fathers Buick at

2010 Buick LaCrosse - Consumer Review

WOW, not your fathers Buick at all!
By Stirling on

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've had this beauty for 2 months and have put 4,000 miles on it. I get compliments nearly every time I stop to fill up at a gas station or valet park it. I've really enjoyed driving this car and would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice luxury vehicle at an affordable price. I'm 35 and wasn't sure about buying a Buick but the styling really goes a long way and says that Buick isn't what it use to be. I'd recommend this car to anyone young or mature and think that Buick hit a home run with this one. My wife has now fallen in love with the Enclave and we'll soon be a 2 Buick family. Great job Buick!

Bluetooth, XM radio, exterior and interior styling and the push button start is an awesome feature found in higher end cars and is really cool and impressive. You leave the remote in your pocket and the doors unlock when you pull the door handles and it starts with a push button on the dash.

Fuel economy is 22.3 MPG and I drive 80% highway. I expected more but am not too dissapointed. A couple more drink holders would be nice but 2 in the front and 2 in the flip down arm rest in the back (only usable when you have 2 or less passengers in the back) is OK.