2010 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Review: The whole package at a great p

2010 Buick LaCrosse Sedan - Consumer Review

The whole package at a great price
By Greg Williams on

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Just took delivery of my carbon black CXS with chrome plated wheels and I love it. I'm a former Infiniti and BMW owner and I can tell you that the handling and suspension are very solid, even better than I anticipated. The 3.6L engine has plenty of pep and I have found the shifting to be smooth. The seats are very comfortable and the quality of the leather is excellent. If you are into high tech, you will love the entertainment and nav system, blue- tooth entry, remote start, back up camera, and hands-free calling. I also ordered the heads up display, which is one of my favorite features and is completely adjustable in location, intensity, and screen features.

I really like the exterior styling, but my favorite features are the high tech features. The entertainment and nav system, heads up display, blue- tooth entry, hands free calling and back up camera. The back up camera overlays a grid on the screen showing a projected backward path, which is helpful.

The only thing I don't like is the inability to stretch out your left leg, the wheel well forces you to bend your knee or curve your foot behind the brake peddle if you want to stretch it out. My old Infiniti was the same way, so maybe this is typical of this style of sedan.